Pages

July 20, 2011

The Yay-Sayers Speak Up

How important is having someone in your corner?
While it's essential to have the courage of your convictions and know for yourself that what you're going after is worth it without anyone else's say-so, it's always nice to get a boost from the people you care about. 
Here are some of the wonderful voices that have put wind in our sails as we prepare for school. . .

Great stuff!
Break a leg!"

 “Best of luck with your move!  I’m so excited for you! Keep me posted. J
“Good luck on the new adventure Paul. Change is good!
“Yay dude....I knew this day would come!
Wish you all the success a person could have!!!
Congratulations Paul!! All the best to you!!
 “Take the bull by the horns...good on you too, and good luck!”
“I love it Paul, and looking forward to meeting Melissa. So happy for you!”
This is tremendous! I'm so happy for/ proud of you!
Hey Paul, I am so happy that you are following your dreams!!! Congrats and best wishes to you!!!
That is so perfect!! Congrats and wish you the best Paul!!!! Miss you!!
“Paul, you will be truly missed.  You are remarkable at writing and will no doubt blow everyone away by the sheer talent you possess at Vancouver Film School.”
“Best of Luck Paul! It’s great to see someone with the courage to chase their dreams. Best wishes for your success.
"You will both be sorely missed!  I wish you both much happiness in your future."

"I am really happy to see that you are following your dream. You have so much potential in this area and I know you will have success.   I wish I had such a clear view of what I want to do with my life. I have been really struggling with it to be honest with you. I too feel the immense power behind a well told story, and part of me is wondering if I should not pursue a career in the Television/Movie industry myself.”
“Well I wish you the best of luck in your future efforts.  Sounds like you are returning to your area of passion and I am sure it is a very exciting time for you.  Good luck and best wishes.”
“All the best pal. When you walk the red carpet in a few years, don't forget us!”
Paul, I hope that you are not in the puppet program as their funding just got cut from the VFB , as the last semester students produced a banned lock-dance compilation depicting a nude Finnigan. I hope this helps you out cheers and good luck!
”All the best in your new career, I'll be watching for you on the Oscars one day.”
”The very best to you both! I know you will succeed, no time to second guess that would be counterproductive so giv ‘er! Show ‘em how it’s done! ”
I wanted to tell you before how great it is that you are following your dream!
”Good Luck in your new career and adventures. ”
This will help me get a nudge into the world of blogs and figure out how to subscribe and comment and stuff, ignoramus that i am. So, Spielberg never responded. He shat on your dreams. Well, you'll show him! I am happy you have found the time and the drive to make a huge change. It will jump you into hyperspace.
That's really amazing Paul!! I'm so excited and happy for you to follow your dream. It's never too late, is it. :) YAY!! :D
I'm speechless reading this Paul . . . surprised, yes, but blown away by your courage to follow your dream! I know Mel will be at your side all the way and I can only wish you success and happiness in every step of the way. Love and my prayers for a wonderful future are sent to you both.
I'm thrilled for you and your new adventure! I agree with the kiddies and Mel, start as you mean to go on. You are not only going to chase that dream, but catch it! All the best! Xo
"I wish you all the best in your future.  It takes the kind of courage that most people don't even know exists to pursue your dreams.  I admire your drive to follow your passion.  Good luck in Vancouver.  I know you'll be successful and you guys will have a blast!"

"WOW!!! What a story, I've seen part of it and I wish you all the best in the continuation Paul and Mel!

"Well, as one who has missed you for a long time and hasn't lived near you for about 20 years, i say YYYYAAAAAAYYYY!!! I am looking forward to seeing both of you way more. Awesome times ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment